which includes third-party games. Zynga also is now running Facebook ads on its site. Zynga stock has been languishing well below its initial public offering price of $10. But the stock was up 2.89% to $6.24 just before the event started Tuesday.
- Reasons to Say Yes to Proposition 39 of the 2012 Ballot
- Labour party tries to make most of Games’ ‘socialist’ opening ceremony – India Talks
- Dragon Quest slime racing is now a board game – Venturebeat.com
- Valley housing market becomes real-life Monopoly-style board game – NBCNews.com
- Marcel Luske Talks PokerChamp, Poker’s Newest Board Game – Poker News