Jonathan Comey: Card game, its culture is 'Magical'
First released in 1993 as an indie card game, Magic the Gathering has evolved into a fairly booming business with online and console versions and, according to parent company Hasbro, 12 million players. Think of it as one part poker, one part chess, …
- Reasons to Say Yes to Proposition 39 of the 2012 Ballot
- Labour party tries to make most of Games’ ‘socialist’ opening ceremony – India Talks
- Dragon Quest slime racing is now a board game – Venturebeat.com
- Valley housing market becomes real-life Monopoly-style board game – NBCNews.com
- Marcel Luske Talks PokerChamp, Poker’s Newest Board Game – Poker News