MESA, Ariz. — A real estate listing service has created a Monopoly-like board game based on metro Phoenix’s residential real estate market. The East Valley Tribune reported that the Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service has its players collect $200 …Read More...
- Reasons to Say Yes to Proposition 39 of the 2012 Ballot
- Labour party tries to make most of Games’ ‘socialist’ opening ceremony – India Talks
- Dragon Quest slime racing is now a board game – Venturebeat.com
- Valley housing market becomes real-life Monopoly-style board game – NBCNews.com
- Marcel Luske Talks PokerChamp, Poker’s Newest Board Game – Poker News